Day of the Dead Tour (Dia de los Muertos) Unique Tour
Join us for an authentic Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) celebration experience in one of Mexico’s most beautiful, most vibrant and most colourful cities. With a historic town centre filled with 17th and 18th century buildings you will be swept up in the long history of Mexican tradition. Declared a Unesco World Heritage site in 2008 San Miguel is the perfect backdrop to immerse yourself in the experience of Dia de los Muertos.
Seven Days of Incredible Memories
Be part of the Day of the Dead parade joining hundreds of people in colourful costumes on a walk through the quaint streets of San Miguel, weaving your way to Jardin Principal, the main garden in the town’s beautiful center square. There you will revel in the magical celebration surrounding you with dancing and parading all through the night.
On our tour, you will:
- Experience Day of the Dead like a local
- Witness families celebrating at cemeteries and see elaborate and beautiful Ofrendas (altars)
- Shop local markets and learn to prepare authentic Mexican food
- Visit the breathtaking countryside and the villages steeped in history that tell the story of Mexico's vibrant past
- Dine in world class restaurants and stay in your own little casita in a flower filled courtyard.